MARKETING COORDINATOR, DIGITAL AND CONTENT
The Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB) is charged with marketing Austin nationally and internationally as a premier business and leisure destination, thus enriching our community's overall quality of life.
ACVB has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator, Digital and Content. This hourly, non-exempt position will assist the Director of Digital Marketing, Director of Content & Publishing and Marketing & Film Manager.
Job duties include:
• Assist the Marketing & Film Manager with production and advertising needs; and provide marketing support, including graphic design assistance, for promotional collateral, projects, and events for applicable ACVB departments, with emphasis on Convention Sales.
• Assist in maintaining website content to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information
• Assist with content management and tracking for publications, e-newsletters (meetings, consumer and sports), and partner database
• Provide support for day-to-day social media efforts, serve as community manager on ACVB's social media accounts and respond to True Austin inquiries
• Manage day-to-day activities for Insider Blog program, including update editorial calendar, work with staff and guest writers, and edit and publish posts
• Assist in various content and digital requests for meeting groups
• Track and generate fulfillment reports and enter data in the CRM database
• Maintain multiple online platforms, including online image and video gallery and ACVB content on applicable industry portals (i.e. Cvent, EmpowerMINT, etc.)
• Manage ACVB Website and True Austin email inboxes
• Supervise Marketing Communications Intern
• Assist Chief Marketing Officer with other projects as needed
Key qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years successful experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in basic graphic design, with competency using tools in the Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of basic HTML
• Social media community management experience
• Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to successfully manage projects and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Austin history, attractions and offerings as a convention and tourism destination preferred
Excellent benefits; equal opportunity employer. Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume with "Marketing Coordinator, Digital and Content" in the subject line, no later than 11/19/15.