- Stroll through charming, bustling neighborhoods and laugh with the locals while enjoying the37th Street lights.
- Keep warm in front of a fireplace while sipping on cocktails and holiday brews on Rainey Street.
- Glide into holiday cheer with ice skating on the roof of theWhole Foodsflagship store.
- Enjoy a delicious, winter season brunch or dinner complete with elegant, holiday decor at Austin's most historic hotel,The Driskill.
- Be inspired through dance at Ballet Austin's holiday performances ofThe Nutcracker.
- Sip distinctiveholiday cocktailsin the decorated Lobby Lounge bar at The Four Seasons.
- Walk through a 1.25-mile light show at Zilker Park's Trail of Lights.
- Grab your favorite holiday cookies, cakes and pies from The University of Texas area's most delectable bakery,Quack's.
- Learn how to make traditional holiday dishes with cooking classes atSilver Whisk.
- Treat yourself to breakfast, brunch or even a late-night snack withKerbey Lane'sfamous gingerbread pancakes.
- Twirl to twinkling lights on Austin's biggest ice rink atHoliday Lights & Iceat Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa.
- Warm up with hot cider and kettle corn from food stands beneath Zilker Park's 155-foot-tallHoliday Tree. Don't forget to look up as you spin in the middle for a light show that's sure to take you back to your childhood.
12 Dates of Christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsLx4ijOEc To celebrate the season, weve created a music video with a little help from Esther's Follies, Austin's favorite satirical comedy troupe. Check it out! Here are 12 more Austin picks to get in the spirit of things: