Austin has a number of large-scale studio facilities, conveniently located close to downtown and ready to house productions. These complexes offer a range of stages, office space, amenities and support services to meet the needs of big feature film and television productions.
5330 Fleming Court, Austin, TX 78744
ATX Studios is a full service film and entertainment studio complex with office space, located 10 minutes from downtown Austin and 5 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ATX Studios is a private and secure facility equipped for the production of film and television.
- 90,000 sq. ft. of studio space with 28'-33' ceilings, 11 truck bays and a mill area
- 15,000 sq. ft. of office space
- Backlot: 5 acres for staging and construction
- Parking: a large adjacent lot includes 175-spots
1901 E. 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723
Austin Studios is a 20-acre film and creative media production complex located in central Austin. Austin Studios’ production facilities currently feature two sound stages. The lot is also home to production vendors like Chapman Leonard Studio Equipment and MPS Camera.
- Stage 3: 12,525 sq. ft. studio space with an 87 ft cyc wall & 230 sq. ft. of office space
- Stage 7: 13,775 sq. ft. studio space with 26’ ceilings
- Screening Room: 18’x7’ screen, 30-seats, support for 35mm, 16mm & digital
- Backlot: Large tarmac staging area for base camp, set construction, and parking
Chris Engberg, Studio Manager
(512) 322-0145 x3216
140 Utley Road, Utley, TX 78621
Spiderwood Studios is a production facility located 25 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas and 15 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. With a groomed for production backlot featuring forests, creeks, hills and plains situated along the Colorado River.
- Building A: 3,000 sq ft mill and stage area
- Building B: 6,500 sq. ft. with a 24' x 100' cyc wall with additional office spaces
- Building C: 2,400 sq. ft studio space & 1,200 sq. ft studio space with additional office spaces
- Backlot: 200 acres of wilderness perfect for an outdoor shoot
4900 Old Manor Road, Austin, TX 78723
Troublemaker’s location offers a private, enclosed production facility, situated in the heart of central Austin. The studios are located 10 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and are accessible 24 hours a day via on-site security.
- Stage 1: 9,460 sq. ft. studio space with green screen wall, full grid & air-conditioning
- Stage 2: 14,000 sq. ft. studio space with 20' ceilings and soundproofing
- Mill Space: 14,000 sq. ft. shop with dust collection and fiberglassing area
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. office & storage space with an 8 acre tarmac staging area
Nixon Guerrero, Studio Manager