Plan Your Austin Trip on CapMetro
Live music. Museums. Art events. Shopping. Festivals. Restaurants. Whatever or wherever it is, Capital Metro provides the wheels so you can experience Austin's unique personality and discover the unexpected. CapMetro provides the public transit service that lets you navigate the best that Austin has to offer.
Plan your trip to any Austin hotspot on-the-go with the CapMetro App, online at capmetro.org/planner, or call the GO Line at 512-474-1200.
Where can CapMetro take you?
With convenient service every 30 minutes between the University of Texas at Austin, Downtown hotels and the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, MetroAirport (Route 100) is a great way to travel. Single ride fares are $1.75, or buy a day pass for just $3.50.
Airport Flyer Hours of Service:
Weekdays 5 a.m. – 11:25 p.m.
Saturdays 6 a.m. – 10:55 p.m.
Sundays 7:20 a.m. – 11 p.m.
AUSTIN’S MUSEUM SCENE
- Bullock Texas State History Museum, Routes 1, 801 & 803
- Mexic-Arte Museum, Route 4
- LBJ Library, Routes 7, 10 & 20
- Blanton Museum of Art, Routes 1, 801 & 803
- Harry Ransom Center, Routes 1, 801 & 803
THE EAST SIDE
- French Legation Museum, Route 2
- Texas Music Museum, Route 2
- George Washington Carver Museum & Cultural Center, Route 2
- Texas State Cemetery, Route 4
- Barton Creek Square, Route 30
- South Congress Avenue, Routes 1 & 801
- The Arboretum, Route 3
- The Domain, Routes 3 & 803
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- Zilker Park, Routes 30 & 803
- Barton Springs Pool, Routes 30 & 803
- Zilker Botanical Gardens, Route 30
- Austin Nature & Science Center, Route 30
- Deep Eddy Pool, Route 4
Plan and Purchase
The CapMetro App
Your smartphone is your pass and travel guide. Once downloaded, use the convenient CapMetro App to plan your entire Austin transit experience, see schedules and maps, buy transit tickets, and get up-to-the-minute bus and train information. It’s that easy!
Purchasing Tickets with the App
Simply create a new account, then buy your ticket or pass for any Capital Metro service. Now you're ready to go!
Using a Pass Purchased on the App
On MetroRapid, access the QR code validation screen then swipe your smartphone under the scanner validator. A screen above the scanner will notify you when your pass has been accepted. On vehicles other than MetroRapid, just show the animated logo screen to the operator for validation.
Fares may also be purchased with correct change onboard buses and at rail stations.
Local Fare – For buses 1-99, 200-499, and 600-699.
Local single ride: $1.25
Local Day Pass: $2.50
Premium Fare – For buses 100-199 and MetroRapid 801 and 803
Premium single ride: $1.75
Premium Day Pass: $3.50
Commuter Fare – For buses 900-999 and MetroRail
Commuter single ride: $3.50
Commuter Day Pass: $7
For more information and to plan your next trip, visit capmetro.org.