Graphic Design Intern
Visit Austin has an immediate opening for a summer Graphic Design rock star. This intern position provides design support for projects in numerous departments, including the Music Office, Film Office, Sports Office and Convention Sales team. Additionally, the intern will have the opportunity to work on marketing and social strategy.
- Applying students (sophomore level or higher) must be enrolled in college/university level degree program.
- Interns must be eligible to receive school credit for internship.
- Strong illustration and design skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Editorial photography and video/motion graphics experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and professional business office appearance. Creative thinkers preferred.
General information and duration of internship
Internships at Visit Austin are paid. In addition, interns receive a monthly stipend to pay for parking and transportation. The program’s general duration is a maximum of one semester. This position is 20 hours per week within the office hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Application deadline: Wednesday May 17, 2017 at 5 p.m.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and a portfolio link showcasing your most relevant work to the contact below along with your favorite three recording artists or bands, being that Austin is the Live Music Capital of the World.
Marketing and Music Manager- Ashley Dowgwillo