Join us on Sunday, August 28th for a Maker's Market featuring:
- Blooms by The Flower Peddler
- Sustainable glass + mixed material jewelry by Katie Kismet
- Customized natural skincare by LovelyPoppy Natural Beauty
- Handmade art + apothecary goods by Bekka Baker Art
- Clay statement jewelry by Warao Clay
- One-of-a-kind ceramics by Topaico Ceramics
- Modern gemstone jewelry by Be Beadiful Jewelry
- Fiber arts + screen prints by Maisie and Willow Fiber
Plus, enjoy complimentary hard honey beverages from local favorite Meridian Hive!
The market will be held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at our beautiful north-central shop, located at 2700 W Anderson Ln #410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin, Texas. Free parking is available in the lot out front.
No ticket necessary for entry!View Map