Sex: (almost) everybody does it and (almost) nobody talks about it—except at Bedpost Confessions, a live storytelling show.
Stories told at BedPost Confessions explore themes of sexuality, gender identity, dating, marriage, masturbation, break-ups, health, and more. Whether the performers are funny, informative, fictional, thoughtful, embarrassing, raunchy, heart-warming, political, or completely personal, the audience receives their stories with love and returns the favor by sharing their own. In fact, the anonymous confessions submitted by the audience and read aloud by the producers are the real star of every show. We aim for each BedPost Confessions to either spark a fantasy or start a conversation. Maybe even both.
On July 24, 25 & 26 we welcome:
- First timers to our stage Melissa & Danielle Skidmore
- Author Clara Bensen
- Boylesque performer & sex educator Jasper St. James
- Poet and storyteller Ebony Stewart
- Emceed by Miranda Wylie & Sadie Smythe
- Music Stylings provided by DJ Chorizo Funk
- Giveaways by Forbidden Fruit, MARYJAE, Package Menswear
- Interpreted for the deaf by SOULumination
- Backbar/lounge opens at 6:30, Doors 7:00, Show 8:00
- Same show - THREE nights in a row!