Join us Wednesday, July 20th at Vista Brewing's Driftwood ranch for a beer pairing dinner experience featuring Vista's newest wine barrel aged releases and our farm's summer bounty.
Vista’s Executive Chef Kyle Barker has created a multi-course farm-to-table menu featuring produce sourced from our own onsite farm, managed by Vista's Farmer Noël Lopreore. Each course is expertly paired with featured beers from Brewmaster Daniel Heisler. The pairings will feature Vista's newest wine barrel aged releases, including one which is exclusive to Vista's Barrel Club. Learn about the process of ageing these brews from Brewmaster Daniel during the dinner. All bottles will be available to take home at a special discount for ticketholders.
We will begin the evening at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome beer and bite and gather around farmhouse tables (in the cold AC!) for a four course meal.
- Malpeque Oyster on the Half Shell with Fresh Honeydew Melon, Mint, Basil Blossom Oil paired with Zwickeled Pink Dry-Hopped Pilsner
- Vista Farm Summer Squash Salad with Tomato, Herbs, Chile Lime Peanuts, Mint & Tamarind Vinaigrette and Cucumber-Preserved Lemon Lebne paired with Daybreak Barrel Aged Golden Ale (Young Pineapple / Lucious / Effervescent / 9.0% abv)
- Intermezzo Foraged Agarita & Summer Berry Granita with Crème Fraiche & Fresh Berries
- Post Oak Grilled Niman Ranch Tomahawk Pork Chop with Soffrito Braised Romano Beans, Texas Sweet Corn Polenta, Quattro Whole Grain Mustard and Fredericksburg Peaches paired with Quattro Brett Ale
- Grilled Pound Cake with Charred Peach Compote, Twilight Brown Butter Glaze, Roasted Coconut Popcorn, Post Oak-Smoked Pecan Brittle paired with Twilight Barrel Aged Brett Brown Ale (Toffee / Dark Fruit / Tart / 10.4% abv)
*Menu subject to change based on harvest and product availability. We will do our best to accommodate any special requests, vegetarian or allergies. Please include this information in your ticket purchase details.
One glass of wine or cider is available as a substitution for beer pairings. Please note in your order form.
- Your ticket is all inclusive of food, beverage and service fees
- Please note in the ticketing process if you would like to be seated near friends or have any dietary restrictions.
- Please plan to arrive for the Welcome Reception between 6:30 – 6:45p.m. Dinner will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a 21+ event.View Map