All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to join him for a day of friendship and family fun at Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017. Children everywhere can spend the day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into Burnet on September 29-October 1. Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities. The tour, now in its 22nd year, will make 42 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2017.
What to Expect:
• A 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
• A Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
• Fun, friendship themed activities including crafts, photo opps, friendship bracelet giveaways, and more
• Storytelling, video viewing and live music
Train Departures from 8:30am- 5:40pm daily
For more information and directions, visit the Austin Steam Train Association at www.austinsteamtrain.org.
For information on Thomas & Friends, visit www.thomasandfriends.com
Follow Thomas & Friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and Twitter @ThomasFriends. #DayOutWithThomas