AboutJoin us to celebrate National Mead Day and raise money for Austin musicians!
National Mead Day was organized by the American Homebrew Association in 2002 to celebrate the world's oldest fermented beverage: Mead! We are excited to honor this amazing liquid by devoting an entire day to how much we love it!
Come into our Taproom from 2:00 - 7:00 pm on Saturday, August 3rd and experience all that Mead has to offer.
Our newest summer seasonal, Lemon, will be on draft. We have crafted this ‘Texas Local’ edition Lemon mead with one aim in mind, to help support the local Austin music scene. A portion of the sales and all ticket sales from today will be donated to leading local music charities.
We will also have:
- Multiple Fan Favorite Meads on Draft
- Live Blues Band
- Dunk Tanks
- Drink Specials
We've got some awesome local vendors setting up booths as well:
- Brooklyn Breakfast Shop will be cooking up an amazing custom menu featuring our Lemon Mead.
- Bee Friendly Austin will be showcasing their Local Honey and other honey products.
- Bee Amour Craft Bee Jewelry
- Mariposa Medicinals Holistic Body Care
Stay tuned for more vendor announcementsView Map