NOLA, Texas Food & Music Festival Live Music
- H-E-B Center at Cedar Park
- 2100 Avenue of the Stars
- Cedar Park, TX 78613
- April 8, 2018
- Phone: (512) 600-5000
- Time: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Price: General admission (includes parking): $30 in advance, $35 day of the event. Children 8 and under are free with a paid adult.
If you love all things Louisiana, this event is for you! The NOLA, Texas Food & Music Festival presented by H-E-B returns to the front lawn of H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on Sunday, April 8 from 11am – 7pm (rain or shine). This year’s festival showcases funk, brass, zydeco, Cajun, and blues with seven bands plus FREE crawfish, kids activities, arts and crafts vendors and more.
Live Music Schedule:
• 11:00 AM - Mayeux Broussard
• 12:15 PM - Dikki Du & The Zydeco Krewe
• 1:40 PM - Two-time GRAMMY award winning, Terrance Simien and the Zydeco Experience
• 3:05 PM - Grammy winning Louisiana Music Hall of Famer Wayne Toups & Royal BluGarou
• 4:30 PM - Dr. Zog
• 6:00 PM - Grammy award winning Dirty Dozen Brass Band
FREE Crawfish, FREE Kid Activities & More!
• Fans can tempt their taste buds with a variety of food trucks and vendors selling everything from jambalaya to alligator, not to mention 5,000 pounds of FREE large, boiled, live crawfish, served one plate at a time while supplies last.
• This family and dog friendly event also features arts and crafts booths, Mardi Gras costumes, dancers, roaming performers, and marching bands.
• FREE activities for the kids including bounce houses and slides, face painters, petting zoo with pony rides and more.
• General admission tickets (includes parking) are just $30 in advance and $35 the day of the event.
• Children ages 8 and under are FREE with minimum purchase of one (1) adult.
• A limited number of VIP tickets are also available for $99 and include admission, VIP parking and access to the VIP tent with exclusive bar, seating and no-wait line for crawfish.