Join us Saturday, Oct. 30th in Driftwood for a relaxing day in the Hill Country filled with live music, farm-fresh food and local craft beer, wine & cider. Held on Vista Brewing's beautiful, tree-filled 21-acre ranch, the 3rd annual OCL Music Fest is back after a pass in 2020!
Spend the day relaxing in Driftwood with non-stop live and local music on two stages from 1 – 8 pm with an outstanding lineup of local musicians playing Americana, funk, blues, rock, indie folk, bluegrass and country including headliner The Deer, Sour Bridges, Buffalo Hunt, Jomo & the Possum Posse, Motenko and Stone Wheels. Doors open at noon.
Enjoy Vista’s ranch views and shady oaks while enjoying a wide variety of Vista brews, Texas wines & ciders and fresh, local food. The festival is family-friendly, with free admission for children 12 and under. Dogs, chairs and blankets are welcome. Total festival attendance will be limited to ensure social distancing, so get those tickets early.
At the Door: GA $25
VIP Passes include priority parking & fast-track entry, access to the Amplify VIP Lounge stage-side seating area with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, a private bar with beer, wine and cider (available for purchase)…..and a sweet VIP swag bag including a YETI Rambler! VIP passes are very limited, so get your tickets early.
General Admission tickets include access to the grounds, all music shows and parking. Local food, Texas wines & ciders, non-alcoholic beverages, Vista beer and merchandise will be available for purchase.
- Live and local music from 1 - 8 pm. Doors open at noon; property closes at 9pm.
- FREE parking.
- Family-friendly: 12 and under FREE.
- Dog-friendly: all dogs must remain on a leash.
- Rain or shine event.
- Camp chairs welcome.
Vista is partnering with some of its favorite local brands and organizations to bring fun activities to the festival. Throughout Vista’s 21-acre property, adults, children and four-legged friends alike can:
- Browse a pop-up market with a curated selection of local vendors presented by Curio Caravan.
- Swing under the live oaks in the Hammock Grove.
- Learn about solar renewable energy with Cam Solar. Check out their solar trailer near the Lawn Stage, which is 100% powered by the sun! Visit their booth for family-friendly solar science activities.
- Bring your leashed dog to the Divine Canines Watering Hole for a drink and to learn about how they train and provide therapy dogs to those in need.
- Visit the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians booth to learn more about HAAM's mission. They provide access to affordable healthcare for Austin's low-income, working musicians, with a focus on prevention and wellness.
- Play cornhole and other games at the Tupelo Goods Game ZoneView Map