Join us Saturday, December 14th for the South 1st Street Sip & Stroll!
Eats. Drinks. Music. Sales. Winter Cheer.
Between noon & 5pm, take a leisurely stroll through one of Austin’s ~weirdest~ neighborhoods!
South 1st businesses will be offering in-store discounts and goodies throughout the afternoon. Expect complimentary beverages, snacks, and good times!
This family-friendly afternoon will showcase the diverse culture of South 1st Street and encourage the Austin community to shop small and shop local.
From art to oddities, vintage apparel to delicious treats, the South 1st Sip & Stroll will have something for everyone! Test drive electric bikes while listening to live music. Indulge your sweet tooth and more!
Over FIFTEEN South 1st businesses will be offering in-store discounts and goodies throughout the afternoon. Expect complimentary beverages, snacks, and good times!
Participating Local Businesses include (deals and more details to be added):
- Austin Natural Soap: Will have a discount on merchandise and mimosas and hot cocoa.
- Art For The People: Will be offering cocktails.
- Bloomers and Frocks: Entire store B2G1F: Buy two get one free, equal or lesser value.
- Churro Co. Austin: Free coffee to keep you warm.
- Curia Arcanum: House of Curiosities: We will have wine and complimentary Cartomancy Fortune Readings. (Tips for the readings are appreciated.)
- Esby: Free esby candle w/ purchase of $150+.
- Flashback Vintage Austin: Entire store B2G1F: Buy two get one free.
- Frond Plant Shop: Will have refreshments + 15% off all Ceramics + free gift wrapping.
- MOD BIKES
- Passport Vintage
- Once Over Coffee Bar: $1 off any espresso drink.
- Seventh Flag Coffee: 10% off
- Sugar Mama's Bake Shoppe Inc.: Mini cupcakes for $1.
- Texas Custom Boots: 10% off
- The Glass Coffin: Vampire Parlour: Complimentary coffee, wine, and beer.
More to be added!
Interested in participating in the South 1st St Sip & Stroll as a vendor or sponsor? Send an email to info@passportvintage.View Map