Our Spring Plant Sale will feature hundreds of species of Texas natives, including seeds, annual wildflowers, grasses, perennials, wetland plants, shrubs and trees. Not only are they beautiful, but native plants help conserve water, reduce mowing costs, provide habitat for birds, butterflies and other wildlife, protect the soil, and save money on fertilizer and pesticides.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Open to the public (regular admission)
- Bring your own cart to haul plants; we have a limited number of carts to loan.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Make a shopping list using the plant lists (published here a couple of weeks prior to the sale).
- Become a member or renew on-site during the sale and get three free plants!
- Plan to make a day of it! After you purchase your plants, we can hold them while you explore and enjoy the Center, or at least while you pull your car around (so don’t fret if you can’t park right up front).