We’re staying open late every Tuesday from March 19 through May 28 to make the most of wildflower season! Grab a date, your mates, or come for some solo solace while spring does its thing. On certain special Tuesdays (dates below), we’re adding a “twist.” Enjoy hours of flowers paired with music, activities, signature cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka, tours and more.
March 19: How Sweet It Is
- Enjoy a “Gallery on the Ground” winding through our garden paths by artists from SprATX.
- Chalk it up with a demo and activity to get down (on the ground) to make your own masterpiece.
- Take a tour to learn about important native nectar plants and pollinators. 6:30 & 7:30 p.m.
- Sip a Honey Gimlet from Tito’s Handmade Vodka (cash bar).
- Our first 100 guests (starting at 5 p.m.) get a gift bottle of Good Flow Honey.
March 26: Native Texas
- Two-step, swing or sway to the sounds of native Texan Barbara Nesbitt.
- Take a tour to explore our state plant (prickly pear cactus) and other Texas faves. 6:30 & 7:30 p.m.
- Leave an impression with a leather-tooling activity from Tandy Leather.
- Mosey up to the cash bar for a Tito’s Texas Sipper.
Details TBA for the following Tuesday Twilights With a Twist:
Thanks to our sponsor: Tito's Handmade Vodka