Circuit of The Americas™ Tours
- 9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd.
- Austin, TX 78617
- Tel: 512) 655-6304
Circuit of The Americas invites you to explore and get to know this world-class racing and entertainment destination with one of our guided tours.
Our Insiders Guided Shuttle Tour makes numerous stops around the Circuit including:
- COTA’s 3.4-mile racetrack, which was designed to challenge the world’s best drivers and motorcycle riders while providing amazing views of the action for fans;
- The legendary uphill Turn 1, a 133-foot rise to the top with sweeping views of the Circuit and the Central Texas landscape;
- Austin360 Amphitheater, where some of the world’s biggest touring acts have performed;
- Pit and Paddock Building, where teams prepare to race and celebrities and VIPs mingle;
- Race control and the Podium, where the racers are managed and the winners celebrate.
Tours are available daily, by appointment only. To schedule a tour, please contact our tour hotline at 512-655-6304. Al Mays, Tour Director, will respond Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
General Property Details
- Distance (Miles) to Airport: 2 miles
Parking & Transportation
- Free Parking:
- Valet Park:
- Restaurant opens at: 11:30am
- Retaurant closes at: 1:30pm
- Outdoor Seating:
- Price Range (per person): Less than $10
- Attire: Casual
- Private event space:
- Event maximum capacity (# ppl): 120000
- Outdoor space?:
- Onsite parking?:
- Exhibits Space 1