TWO LEGENDARY INDUSTRY BRANDS. ONE OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.
Located in the heart of downtown, the Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott is the ideal home base for conference delegates looking to meet and play in Austin.
The uniquely designed hotel brings the comforts of two Marriott brands together offering 449 oversized guest rooms and suites; shared professional meeting and recreation facilities; on-site Champions Restaurant & Sports Bar; and Starbucks Coffee Shop.
Made for business travelers, the property is within steps of the Austin Convention Center and the city's famed Sixth Street; Rainey Street; and, Warehouse Entertainment Districts. Guest rooms are comfortable and functional, featuring separate work and sleeping areas with freshly renovated oversized Courtyard guest rooms and Residence Inn suites with fully equipped kitchens.
Guests enjoy complimentary high-speed Internet access; complimentary access to the fitness center, sun deck and indoor pool; in-room delivery service from Champions Restaurant & Sports Bar; guest laundry and dry cleaning service; and valet and self-parking.
Residence Inn guests enjoy free buffet breakfast in Champions Restaurant as an upgraded benefit with this brand.
Business meetings are a snap and planners can relax knowing the hotel accommodates meetings and groups with a multitude of setups spanning 6,600 square feet of meeting space across eight meeting rooms, a Boardroom and Rooftop Terrace. Customized on-site catering is available for events large and small, from corporate to social gatherings.
Check out floor plans and a capacity chart here. Experienced event planners are on-hand ready to help plan your next meeting or party. Contact the sales department directly at 512-691-9229, or submit your request for proposal with meeting specifications here. Mention "Austin LIVE" when booking a new meeting of 10 rooms or more for August, September or December 2015, to receive your choice of two of the following:
- 15% off audio visual equipment
- 1 complimentary upgrade to a suite at the group rate
- 1 VIP Austin-themed in-room amenity basket
- $50 gift certificate to Champions Restaurant and Sports Bar
- 270 guest rooms and suites
- All rooms feature separate seating area and work space with a large desk, no-glare lighting and an ergonomic chair
- In-room coffee and tea, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Two telephones with multiple lines, data ports and voicemail
- 179 guest suites with fully equipped, full-sized kitchens
- Our spacious suites are ideal for travelers away from home more than a night or two
- A range of floor plans to choose from, including studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites
- All suites have separate areas for living, working, eating and sleeping featuring a large work desk with ergonomic chair, hairdryer, in-room coffee and tea, iron and ironing board
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning
- Complimentary Manager's Reception (Monday-Wednesday)
- Pets welcome (fee applies)
- Austin Convention Center - adjacent
- Paramount & State Theatres - 5 blocks
- Sixth Street Entertainment District - 1 block
- Frost Bank Tower - 1 block
- Bank of America Building - 2 blocks
- Warehouse & 2nd Street Retail Districts - 3 blocks
- Lady Bird Lake & Rowing Center - 4 blocks
- Arthouse at the Jones Center For Contemporary Art - 5 blocks
- Austin City Hall - 6 blocks
- State Capitol - 7 blocks
- Governor's Mansion - 8 blocks
- Rainey Street Entertainment District - 6 blocks
- Congress Street Bridge - 6 blocks