This quiet neighborhood park sits adjacent to the Elisabet Ney Museum along Waller Creek. Enter under the arch rock sign, created from recycled pieces of petrified wood from the Petrified Forest Lodge which was open from the 1930s until 1999. Pack a picnic and enjoy the shade of the old post oak trees while the kids enjoy the playground and community-funded mosaic mural. The original log cabin structure has served as a home for recreational activities in the neighborhood since it was built in 1928. Recent restoration projects include the renovation and addition of two new pools, expected to open in summer 2018.