AUSTIN TOURISM PLANNING RESOURCES
The Austin Tourism Department provides all the elements required for the ideal trip. Our staff can provide tips to help you customize FIT and group itineraries. Receive comprehensive, complimentary services from our professional staff - we'll help make it easy for your clients to embrace the music, culture and adventure in the Live Music Capital of the World®.
- 13,500+ amenity-filled downtown hotel rooms
- 47,000+ hotel rooms citywide, at a wide range of price points
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), named the "Best Domestic Airport Worldwide," greets passengers with live music from multiple stages upon arrival. Frequent shuttle service to downtown is also available - just a short 15 minute drive from the airport.
- Quick & convenient access
- 7.5 miles from airport to downtown
- 100+ non-stop domestic and international flights
Our location is ideal for fly-drive and motor coach programs:
- Gateway to the Texas Hill Country
- 80 miles to San Antonio, Texas
- 80 miles to Fredericksburg, Texas
- 165 miles to Houston, Texas
- 195 miles to Dallas, Texas
- 190 miles to Fort Worth, Texas
- 511 miles to New Orleans, Louisiana
Let our experienced staff guide your visit to Austin. Whether specializing in motor coach tours, bus or car travel, or catering to the international traveler, we've got the tools to facilitate a memorable visit. See below for resources that may assist your planning process.