Austin has a number of small to large-scale studio facilities, conveniently located close to downtown and ready to house productions. These complexes offer a range of stages, office space, amenities and support services to meet the needs of big feature film and television productions.
5330 Fleming Court, Austin, TX 78744
ATX Studios is a full service film and entertainment studio complex with office space, located 10 minutes from downtown Austin and 5 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ATX Studios is a private and secure facility equipped for large-scale production of film and television.
- Stages: 90,000 sq. ft. of space separated into 3 studio stages with 28'-33' ceilings, 11 truck bays and a mill area
- Office: 15,000 sq. ft. of production office space
- Backlot: 5 acres for staging and construction
- Parking: a large adjacent lot includes 175-spots
1143 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702
Austin Public is a 7,000 sq. ft. production facility located near downtown that can accommodate film and video production, meetings, performances and screenings. The space features two soundproof, climate-controlled production studios and a large conference room.
- Studio 1: 1,200 sq. ft. space with LED lighting grid and a cyc wall (20x10 ft)
- Studio 2: 360 sq. ft. space with LED fixtures and a green backdrop (8x10 ft)
- Additional on-site spaces include post-production suites, a large parking lot & loading dock.
AUSTIN STUDIO RENTAL
916 Springdale Rd #107, Austin, TX 78702
The studio is fully equipped for photography and video production with a variety of backdrops and both green and white built-in cyc wall. Be it commercial or fashion photography or green screen video, you’ll find an accommodating space ready for production.
- Stage: 560 sq. ft. stage and 16 x 20 foot cyc wall
- Office: 1040 sq. ft office and client area
1901 E. 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723
Austin Studios is a 20-acre film and creative media production complex located in central Austin. Austin Studios’ production facilities currently feature two sound stages. The lot is also home to production vendors like Chapman Leonard Studio Equipment and MPS Camera.
- Stage 3: 12,525 sq. ft. studio space with an 87 ft cyc wall & 230 sq. ft. of office space
- Stage 7: 13,775 sq. ft. studio space with 26’ ceilings
- Screening Room: 18’x7’ screen, 30-seats, support for 35mm, 16mm & digital
- Backlot: Large tarmac staging area for base camp, set construction, and parking
Chris Engberg, Studio Manager
1100 W 41st St Austin, TX 78756
Castleview Productions’ Studio is a professional soundstage with a homey ambience for photography, film, and video production. Located in central Austin, just 10 minutes from downtown Austin and 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Tungsten and fluorescent lighting kits available.
- 460 sq. ft. studio with 13’ 6” x 9’ 6” cyc wall
- 9’ 6” high lighting grid spanning entire stage
- Easy load-in access (10’ wide)
- Also available: green room, work space, parking, wifi, & kitchen with stocked fridge
NEW REPUBLIC STUDIOS
140 Utley Road, Utley, TX 78621
New Republic Studios is a production facility located 30 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas and 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. With a groomed for production backlot featuring forests, creeks, hills and plains situated along the Colorado River.
- Building A: 3,000 sq ft mill and stage area
- Building B: 6,500 sq. ft. with a 24' x 100' cyc wall with additional office spaces
- Building C: 2,400 sq. ft studio space & 1,200 sq. ft studio space with additional office spaces
- Backlot: 200 acres of wilderness perfect for an outdoor shoot
Mindy Raymond, Director of Marketing & Development
817 W Howard Ln, Austin, TX 78753
Whether it is a green screen studio shoot, or filming on location with a state of the art Reflecmedia media kit, you can count on a clean key on the Omega stages. Full day or half day rentals available. Also available for rent is the on-site production suite for post-production.
- Stage: 1600 sq. ft. of studio space with a 40 foot cyc wall section and full rigging/lighting grid at 11ft.
- Large rolling bay door for easy loading in/out
- Production offices with Wi-Fi and phone
- Also available: kitchenette, private green room with make-up and wardrobe room
Enrique Garcia, Studio Manager
718 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702
Originator Studios is a professionally soundproofed soundstage with lowering lighting grid. Located minutes from downtown in East Austin, this is the perfect space for video production, motion control, VR & photography.
- Stage: 800 ft² shooting stage is composed of two hard cyc walls under a 16' ceiling
- 5-ton capacity welded grid that raises & lowers
- Acoustically-treated walls and 10x10 double doors for easy load-in
- Additional office/flex space and kitchen available.
701 Tillery St #5, Austin, TX 78702
The Picturebox studio features shooting sstage with 140 dedicated amps of power. We have a permanent cyc wall. On-site light and grip package rentals are also available to handle all your studio shooting needs.
- Stages: 1,400 (39’x36’) sq. ft. space with a permanent cyc wall — 20 feet wide and 11 feet tall.
- Also available: separate green room for makeup and wardrobe
415 E St Elmo Rd, Austin, TX 78745
St. Elmo Soundstage offers filmmakers a professional atmosphere makes it easy bring their visions to life. Just south of downtown, St. Elmo has an extensive in-house lighting setup, partnerships with several gear rental houses, and an on-site carpentry/metal shop for prop and stage fabrication.
- 2,100 sq. ft. stage with 30” cyc wall joints and a 25 ft. wide pre-lit green screen.
- 300 sq. ft. office space, 150 sq. ft. kitchen & 350 sq. ft. furnished green room
- 650 cubic foot locking equipment cage and a load-in bay
- Two 100 sq. ft. acoustically insulated chambers
4900 Old Manor Road, Austin, TX 78723
Troublemaker’s location offers a private, enclosed production facility, situated in the heart of central Austin. The studios are located 10 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and are accessible 24 hours a day via on-site security.
- Stage 1: 9,460 sq. ft. studio space with green screen wall, full grid & air-conditioning
- Stage 2: 14,000 sq. ft. studio space with 20' ceilings and soundproofing
- Mill Space: 14,000 sq. ft. shop with dust collection and fiberglassing area
- Office Space: Over 10,000 sq. ft. office & storage space with 8 acres of tarmac staging area
Nixon Guerrero, Studio Manager
8711 Burnet Rd, F-63/64, Austin, Texas
Vivian is a full-service photography and video production studio located in north Austin, Texas. from project coordination & digital content to editing & fabrication, Vivian has the resources for your creative needs.
- Production space
- Cyc wall
- Office space rental
Tim Hoppock, Studio Manager